- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet access is available throughout the library, and there are many places to plug in a personal laptop.
- Have a question? Chat online with a librarian anytime during regular opening hours.
- The library has more than 80 networked computers available for student use. We also have laptops available for borrowing from the library's Circulation Desk.
- Faculty: New Rules for Films
- Canada's Copyright Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-42) has been reformed and now permits greater use of copyrighted material for educational purposes. Learn how this has changed our guidelines for screening of films in the classroom.
- If your teacher has placed a book or reading on reserve, you can search for it in our library catalogue. Look for the call number, then collect the item at the Circulation Desk.
- Faculty Members
- Want to introduce your students to the library? Use our new library instruction form to request an in-class library orientation.
- Please Remember
- Food is not allowed in the library.
- New Search Tool!
- Our new EBSCO Discovery Service will search our entire library collection, to find books, articles, films and more.
- New e-reference tool!
- CREDO Reference is a complete general reference resource, that offers coverage of every major subject area and delivers electronic access to more than 600 reputable reference titles from over 80 publishers.
- Films On Demand
- Our new Films on Demand service will get you streaming video to educational programs that can be viewed in class, at the library, or from home.
|SUMMER HOURS 2013|
All books must be returned and all fines (> $3) must be paid by
Students with outstanding loans and fines will be placed on default and will not be allowed to register, or access grades and transcripts.
|May 24-28||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|May 29 (Wednesday)||CLOSED|
|May 30-June 3||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|June 4-July 25||