- Have a question? Chat online with a librarian anytime during regular opening hours.
- Books to Inspire Solutions
- In support of Dawson's own Inspire Solutions initiative, come see what books we have on the themes of nonviolence and reconciliation.
Print Books / eBooks
- The library has more than 109 networked computers available for student use, and 21 laptops that may be borrowed at the library's Circulation Desk.
- Course Reserves
- If your teacher has placed a book or reading on reserve, you can search for it in our library catalogue. Find the record, take down the call number, then ask for the item at the Circulation Desk.
- Library Instruction
- A librarian is always available to help students with research at the Reference Desk (6C), and we encourage teachers to schedule in-class orientations using our library instruction form.
- Wireless Access
- Wireless Internet access is available throughout the library, and there are many places to plug in a personal laptop.
- Please Remember
- Food may not be eaten in the library, but drinks width lids are permitted.
- Search it all!
- Our EBSCO Discovery Service lets you search our entire library collection, and find books, articles, films and more.
- Streaming Videos
- Our library subscribes to two collections of streaming videos: Films on Demand and NFB CAMPUS. Each platform allows you to build, save and share individual playlists if you create a personal account.